My 4 Year Old
He's grown so fast.
A few weeks ago, I told him I was sad because he was getting so big that I will have to start buying him clothes in the boys section instead of baby. He looked at me very seriously and said, "Don't worry mom. You can just have another one."
Haha. He really wants a baby brother, but we have no plans on having any more.
He loves his baby sister.
Shirt Size: 3T-4T
Pants Size: 3T-4T (His 3T are starting to get short)
Shoe Size: 10
Weight: 33.7 lbs
Unfortunately, since I had two kids at the doctor's office when I did their checkups, I forgot to get the printout with their percentiles. But I think David was in the 30-40% in both height and weight.
2. What is your favorite toy? Angry Birds
Interview with David at Age 41. What is your favorite color? Blue
3. What is your favorite fruit? Cantaloupe
4. What is your favorite tv show? Chuck and Friends
5. What is your favorite movie? Wall-E
6. What is your favorite thing to wear? Star Wars shirt (He likes this because Daddy loves Star Wars)
7. What is your favorite animal? Tiger and Lion
8. What is your favorite song? The continent song (Sings this song at school a lot)
9. What is your favorite book? Angry Birds Coloring Book
10. Who is your best friend? Daddy
11. What is your favorite snack? Cheese
12. What is your favorite drink? smoothies
13. What is your favorite breakfast? cereal bars (He's referring to the Kashi Pumpkin Spice Flax Granola bars that he's been eating this week)
14. What is your favorite lunch? sandwiches
15. What is your favorite dinner? catfish
16. What is your favorite game? angry birds
17. What is your favorite thing to play outside? playhouse
18. What is your favorite holiday? Mother's Day
19. What do you sleep with at night? Ducky
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Angry Bird
We don't really know why he's that fascinated by Angry Birds. He's only played the game a few times. He usually only gets 30 minutes of TV or game playing time a day. This is usually at 5 everyday when I have to make dinner. We make him clean up all his toys before he can watch tv.
David loves coloring. Lately, he's really into using markers and paints. However, he doesn't really know how to draw much. He can do circles and squares, but that's about it.
He really likes helping with doing little projects around the house.
He's really into legos and building things.
He's fully potty trained with no pull up at night. He normally picks out his own clothes and dresses himself in the morning. It's nice to have a baby sister because we always make it into a race to who gets dressed first.
He can get in the van and buckle himself into his carseat.
His new school has really been amazing for him. Chris and I can really see a change in him after a little over a month. It's nice to hear about the lessons/work that he does. He does lots of table washing. He also did button frame, zippers, and snaps. Fun stuff! I like how he does practical life things at school. They've taught him how to wash his hands properly and cough into the inside of his elbow. We've also noticed he has really wanted to help teach his sister how to do things. He has learned all the continents. I wish that I had known about this school last year and gotten him in it.
David chose to be a ghost this Halloween. I'm pretty sure he's the only one I've ever seen. He was worried that I wouldn't have his costume ready... I took a baseball cap and sewed it to the sheet so it would stay on his head and then cut eyes out. It's probably one of the easiest costumes to make, so I didn't work on it until like 2 days before Halloween.